Saturday 27 November 2010

Home again, home again

Again its been a while since the last update, more projects and more long haul travel. Flew in from Cape Town this morning landed a 6 am greeted by -2 degrees which was a little bit of a shock to the system after nine days of 75 - 80 degrees.

Contrast of images below Table Bay looking out towards Table Mountain and the last of the autumn roses with a dusting of snow in my garden...........winters here!!.







The nature of the project meant I only spent a short time in Cape Town and there was not many chances to grab photo’s for my own collections which was a great pity, maybe on my next visit there will be more opportunities.

As alway new friendships made which always makes it hard to leave as with Malaysia.


Home for a while now, try and get the web site a bit further on hopefully up and running for Christmas.

I will be over next few days uploading more images from the Malaysian trip, watch this space.

No comments: