Tuesday 26 March 2013

Snowy Weekend

It was great to get out over the weekend, loads of closed roads around the area but that didn't stop me from taking Maddy out for her Sunday walk around Bradgate Park.


The snow was so heavy it was bringing the trees down


I'm glad I wasn't driving a car, I even ended up having to pull a Landrover Discovery out of a five foot drift. He'd tried to drive through it, Landrovers are good but there are limits.


With the roads so quiet and nobody about it was great just to wonder about and coming across some jems


2 comments:

Tony said...

Nice photographs!! Yes, snow is a double edged sword, beautiful scenery....but only if you can get there!! I think your story is shared with a few million others over the last week, and although I love photographing the snow, I can't wait for the spring to arrive.

Jon said...

Hi Tony,
Thanks for your comments, I agree my thoughts go out to all on the West Coast of Scotland and Northern Ireland. I'm heading up there today filming on location East Coast, and I must admit I'll be glad to see the Spring!!

Thanks again

Jon